Once your thinking becomes focused on creating a change-accepting environment, you can start to walk a new path — one that is less about preserving the past and more about controlling the future.
Self determination and control of your destiny are grounded in change and a new thinking way of business.
In order to create a change accepting culture:
• Companies need champions of change (change agents)
• They need to support these champions
• Change acceptance MUST start at the top
• Change must be all about relationships, awareness & expectation building
• There must be a predetermined & agreed upon processes for new thinking
• Companies must shift from reactionary to proactive and continual new thinking & improvement
• A culture of change acceptance must be considered a key element of sustainable success
• Utilize the corporate “right brains” for vision and spirit
• Focus on the future without attacking the past
• Share information, insights and thoughts — the more you give, the more people will start to think differently & accept your ideas
• Remember the strategic value of it all — not the nuts & bolts of it all
• Most importantly — focus on strategic thinking
Once change-accepting environments begin to take shape, new ideas and new ways will come into view.
“We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance.”
— Harrison Ford